Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gay Lynn



Earlier this week I got a call from panic-stricken makeup artist who was unable to work her dear friend's wedding because she was ill. The wedding was only a few days away. So I made the call to the bride, Gay Lynn, and she booked everything right over the phone. The trial run, the wedding, even a trim and highlight, all without meeting face to face.
Well, I'm so glad I was able to help. Gay Lynn was so sweet and had such hilarious stories. She entertained me all the way through her last-minute trial run. Her bridesmaids were a blast, hooting and hollering the entire wedding day. In spite of having to scramble at the eleventh hour of her wedding planning, Gay Lynn was considerate, good-natured, and a pleasure to work with.

"2010/09/15 at 4:50 am
Rachel is an absolute DOLL! We met a few days before my wedding-did a cut, color, and trial run w/hair and make up all in one evening!! Of course, we were all running late the day of the wedding -Rachel did hair and make up for six of us! She is so easy to work with and sooo much fun! She just jumped in “feet first” having no idea how the girls would want their hair or make up! I felt like a princess on my wedding day-and all my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up as well. Thank you Rachel-for saving the day! xoxoxoxo"

 -Comment from Lovelydayinaustin.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment